Lenexa, Kan. — Kansas City and Wichita HVAC manufacturers’ representative company Jorban-Riscoe has expanded its ownership team with the addition of three new owners. Together, Ken Baxter, Mark Snyder and Jeremy Brock bring collective expertise in HVAC engineering, operations, sales and client service to the company. The new owners are committed to the company’s tenets of client satisfaction and employee satisfaction while maintaining healthy financial performance.
Jorban-Riscoe has provided HVAC product distribution and representation across Kansas and Western Missouri since 1947. In October 2021, Kevin Harre, Kurt Harre and Mike Lorenz purchased the company after being long-time minority owners.
“Ken, Mark and Jeremy are the perfect representation of the things we value most at Jorban-Riscoe: satisfying our customers’ needs while fostering a great environment for our employees,” said Jorban-Riscoe CEO Kevin Harre. “They do all of this while providing the highest quality products from our manufacturing partners.”
Kevin Harre, Kurt Harre and Lorenz will retain their roles as CEO, COO and President, respectively, while Baxter, Snyder and Brock will elevate to Vice President roles.
- Ken Baxter – Vice President of Operations
- Ken Baxter, a 27-year veteran at Jorban-Riscoe, is well-respected among the engineering and contractor communities for his product knowledge and superior customer service. Baxter delivers HVAC products to customers for high-profile projects including the new KCI Airport opening in March of 2023. He develops and supports projects from design to start-up. His hands-on approach and attention to detail largely contribute to the satisfaction of current clients and acquiring new projects. Baxter holds a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering from Missouri University of Science and Technology.
- Mark Snyder, PE, PMP – Vice President of Engineering
- Mark Snyder is a 6-year member of the Jorban-Riscoe team with more than 18 years of experience as a Professional Engineer. Snyder is an expert in Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems and provides client consultation on designing, retrofitting and new construction projects. Snyder recently worked with design engineers on the complicated FDA Kansas City Laboratory through its construction and start-up of the HVAC products for the full-service analytical laboratory. Snyder holds a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering from the University of Missouri-Columbia and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Jeremy Brock – Vice President of Sales
- Jeremy Brock has been with the Jorban-Riscoe team for one year and brings over 25 years of experience delivering highly technical projects for Jorban-Riscoe’s clients. Brock works closely with climate solutions manufacturer Munters, producing strategies and solutions for facility owners, engineers, and contractors who design and construct low-humidity spaces to manufacture products including microelectronics, batteries, food and pharmaceuticals. His sales experience and relationships throughout the HVAC industry ensure the successful delivery of projects for customers. Brock holds a Bachelor of Science in industrial engineering from Iowa State University.
Some of Jorban-Riscoe’s high-profile projects include the Aspiria Campus in Overland Park, Kansas; the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) in Manhattan, Kansas; the FDA Kansas City Laboratory in Lenexa, Kansas; Wichita State University School of Business (Woolsey Hall) in Wichita, Kansas; the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, JE Dunn Construction’s headquarters, the new KCI Airport Single Terminal in Kansas City, Missouri; and Mercy Hospital in Joplin, Missouri.